Saturday 23 February 2013

This or that!?! - beauty tag

I found this tag on a American bloggers YouTube videos and I loved it, however it is American so I have had to change a few of the questions, but almost all of them are the same.

Fashion

Jeans or tracksuits bottoms?
Jeans, I love jeans (especially skinny) and I hate tracksuits bottoms, not matter how comfy they are.

Long sleeve or short sleeve tops?
Short sleeve, more tops are short sleeves and I think they look better, also you are not always fiddling with the sleeves.

Dresses or skirts?
Skirts, although I love dresses I can never find the right time to wear them, casually, so I prefer skirts, they can add a girly side to a things like leather jackets too.

Stripes or plaid?
I prefer stripes, don't know why, I just do!

Flip flops or sandals?
Flip flops, sandals are such a faf to get on and off at the beach.

Scarves or hats?
Scarves, because they can be worn at any time, for decoration or warmth.

Necklace or bracelets?
I love both, but I own more bracelets and wear them more often, so probably bracelets.

Heels or flats?
Flats, they are much more comfortable, are easy to slip on and off and look good, plus heels are really unpractical.

Jackets or hoodies?
Hoodies, they are comfy and warm, but jackets can be warm, I would say it depends on the look of the hoodie/jacket.

Topshop or River Island?
Topshop, I love the jeans so much and they do a wide variety of clothes, however I do love some things at River Island, like a white lace dress they sell.

Abercrombie or Hollister?
I don't know, I prefer the look of Abercrombie clothes, but Hollister is cheaper and I own more things from there, but I don't know.

Hair

Curly or straight?
I love both, but It takes a while to curl my hair.

Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail, although I like messy buns, I can't do them very well, but I wear ponytails often and can look casual or smart.

Bobby pins or butterfly clip?
Bobby pins, I wear them nearly everyday, and although I always lose them, they are essential and you can do so many styles in your hair with them.

Long or short?
Long, but I like short sometimes too.

Hairspray or gel?
Hairspray, I occasionally use it, but never use hair gel.

Light or dark?
I love both.

Make-up

Blusher or bronzer?
Blusher, i don't even own bronzer, but i do blusher and i like it and i think it gives you a happy look.

Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipgloss, as you can wear it anywhere, anytime, and it makes your lips look nice, without people telling you have it on (hopefully), whereas lipstick is much more of a bold statement.

Eyeliner or mascara?
I'm torn on this one, as i love eyeliner, but i use mascara all the time.

Foundation or concealer?
Concealer, but i don't really use either, anymore.

Neutral or coloured eyeshadow?
Neutral, or subtle tones anyway.

Brushes or sponges?
I don't use either.

Nails

Rimmel or Maybelline?
Maybelline, but i am starting to like the Rimmel nail varnishes too.

Long or short?
Mid-length, I wouldn't say really short but i don't like them extremely long either.

Brights or darks?
Brights in summer, darks in winter.

Body

Perfume or body spray?
Perfume, as i love the different bottles.

Shower gel or soap?
Shower gel, as its easier and quicker.

Lush or The Body shop?
Lush, because i love their bath things and their fresh face masks, also they are really environmentally friendly.

Random

Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine, its happy and bright, who likes rain!

Summer or Winter?
Summer, fun, long nights, holidays and sun.

Spring or Autumn?
Spring, its my birthday and i love the colourful buds on the trees and the first signs of summer and warmth.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla.
I tag, Hannah at Remarkable Ramblings and Bronia at bronia's bubble. Sorry, its so long too, but it took me longer to write then you to read! Leave your this or that below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment